Interested in being part of a fun, exciting, fast-growing company? Anju Jewelry is seeking a Spring and Summer 2019 intern. Must be a creative and highly motivated self starter who's ready to learn the ins and outs of a small wholesale AND retail business. Will be working in showroom office located downtown at America's Mart and at home office in Buckhead. Will be providing direct support to the marketing and social media director. Must be sophisticated yet creative and able to thrive in a laid back yet fast paced environment.
Brainstorming and creating content for wholesale and retail emails
- Creating graphics for assigned email blasts
Assisting in styling and organization at photo and video shoots
- Creating new promotional concepts
Social Media Marketing
Writing captions and blog posts
Planning IG feed and story content for approval by marketing director
Using Planoly to schedule posts in advance
- Researching influencers to collab and send product to
Assisting with summer product launches at trade shows (i.e. being present in showroom or temp booth to learn the ins and outs of show sales, helping set up and tear down displays)
Assisting with wholesale and retail site upkeep and updating product selection
- Additional tasks to help team
- Creative Writing & Communication
- Social Media (IG best practices, writing captions, posting)
- Photo Styling (will be styling jewelry)
- Willing to learn Mailchimp
- Tech Savvy
- Excitement to learn about fashion and gift industry in the wholesale AND retail space
Pays is $9/hr.
Spring Duration: April & May.
Summer Duration: June & July.
Must have a reliable computer and phone to assist with social media management.
We are hiring separately for each season, so interested candidates should send an email titled “Spring Marketing Intern” or "Summer Marketing Intern" to firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing their interest with a resume.
Order Fulfillment and Customer Service Associate
Interested in being part of a fun, exciting, fast-growing company? Anju Jewelry is seeking an Order Fulfillment and Customer Service Associate for our downtown Atlanta showroom (located at America's Mart). Employee will be providing direct support to founder and showroom manager.
We understand the importance of a great work culture and take a lot of pride in creating a happy workplace for our employees. Any new employees added are joining our small work family and therefore it is important to us that they have a great attitude, hard work ethic and love work parties as much as we do.
- Pulling wholesale and retail orders correctly and in a timely manner
- Answering phone calls to help customers in a helpful and friendly manner
- Writing down phone orders and relaying exact info to administrative assistant
- Providing customer service in show room (i.e. greeting, helping and checking out customers at POS system)
- Organizing inventory
- Organizing Showroom Retail Space
- Assisting during Atlanta trade shows
- Assisting other team members as needed
- Customer Service Skills (phone and in-person)
- Attention to Detail and Task Focused
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Takes direction well
Pays is $12/hr.
Interested candidates should send an email titled "Order Fulfillment + Customer Service Application" to email@example.com expressing their interest with a resume.